Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Love

I know I have a lot of picture sharing and updating to do. We have had some big events and major milestones that I need to share with family. I am a bit overwhelmed by that right now. In fact I am just sharing one of the sweetest things that I have ever seen Carter do. It was a biggie for Gracyn also. Last night my mom was in town and we invited Brittney and Donna over to eat. Gracyn was playing on her mat and was sooo close to rolling over. Brittney saw that it was about to happen and got all of our attention and over she went! After dinner Carter laid down next to her on her blanket and was coaching her. "I'll give you a big thumbs up if you roll over again." He showed her how to roll and over she went again. He was so excited! "You get a big thumbs up! I am so proud of you! I love you Gracyn!" followed by another "I am so proud of you!" with a big kiss. I just love watching the two of them together. If only I had caught it on video...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwwww... siblings are so great! You know she is going to grow up worshiping her big brother. :)

Cindy said...

That is truly a sweet moment. Thanks for sharing!