Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday


Ten things that I love to hear Carter say
1. Yellow = Lellow
2. Jelly Beans = Jelly Bins
3. remote = merote
4. banana = blana
5. yelling = lellin
6. football = fitball
7. froggie = froggery
8. Gracyn = Gracyn Amery (with the a sound instead of the short e, and he usually says her first and middle name)
9. Ms. Melinda = Ms. Alinda
10. Basketball = batchetball
Of course I always enjoy hearing "I love you mom" - what mommy doesn't love to hear that! I do wish he still called me Mama or Mommy, but I guess he just thinks he's too big for that!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love that list! Sam used to say "batchetball," too, and still says "lello." Gotta love it! My favorites right now are "roka matrol" for remote control and "movie mathayter" for movie theater. It's good to write these things down, because we will all to quickly forget them otherwise! Thanks for sharing. :)

Holly Aytes said...

I love hearing kids talk before they learn to say the "y" and it comes out "l" :) Madison still does that. I have a little notebook in my purse and one on my computer desk just to record things she says (I have many pages at this time as that girl never stops talking!). Caleb called Madison "Madison Jane" from the moment she was born, that is how he introduced her to people...."this is madison jane" except it came out as mason jane :) I loved it! Hope y'all are doing well.

Sara said...

Cute picture of the kids on your blog! Laura also said "lello" and it was just too cute!

Right now, she says "sert" from dessert.