My friend Jenny has had several "Ten Things Tuesday" blog entries. I have thought about doing one for a while but haven't gotten around to it until now.
The things I miss about being pregnant:
1. the big round TIGHT belly that looked cute in most clothes
2. the anticipation of finding out if we were having a boy or girl
3. feeling every move
4. not really worrying about exercise even when the waist was quickly expanding
5. being the only one who knew when Gracyn had the hiccups
(which she continues to have about 4 times daily!)
6. not feeling too guilty when I pigged out on ice cream while watching The Biggest Loser.
7. having the excuse of not being able to reach your toes = pedicure!
8. being tired after working all week, going home to all the work a mother must also do at home, and being pregnant = manicure to go with pedicure!
9. the nesting phase- I sure did get a lot of things organized and cleaned up! Wish I were motivated like that more often!
10. Carrying with me, at all times, a constant reminder of the miracle that was growing inside of me. Thank you God for allowing me to have the honor of being Gracyn's mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the reminder Mel! I'm at a very uncomfortable stage of my pregnancy and I'm so ready to deliver but I know this will be my last pregnancy. I'll try and enjoy it as much as possible.
Sometimes I still pig out on ice cream and I'm not even pregnant!!
My favorite part was feeling them move and kick inside me- nothing compares to that awesome feeling!!
Post a Comment