Friday, February 20, 2009

Life with two little ones..

I am trying to adjust to our new life. I can honestly say that it is wonderful and very easy at times. At other times I feel so confident and then I get blindsided by all the things that need to be taken care of right then! I know all of you moms out there understand. I am going to try o make blogging a part of my schedule again. I miss all of my friends that I keep up with online! I just feel blessed to know that I don't have to go back to work until April 13th. Only six weeks of work and I will be off for the summer! Here are some pictures that capture our current routines.



Enjoying yummy treats on Valentine's day- Carter would have eaten all 5 pieces in the box if I had let him!


We also spend a lot of time just looking at our little girl.


Gracyn's first bath, with lots of help from her big brother.


Of course Carter has been playing ball(baseball, basketball, and football). Here he is perfecting his catcher's stance.


Gracyn just sits back and takes it all in. So far she is very laid back!

7 comments:

Ginger said...

Melanie! I am so glad to see an update from you! Love all the pictures. Gracyn is just precious with all that dark hair! So happy for you guys. Take Care!!

Ginger said...

oh- I also wanted to add that I read Angry Housewives a while back and loved it!

Stephanie said...

Gracyn's so beautiful Mel! Can't wait to meet her!

Cindy said...

Glad you're up and blogging again, Melanie! Gracyn is a cutie...and Carter looks so big now in comparison!! Amazing!

April said...

Those are some adorable pics! Two cute kids. Glad things are going well for you all.

Jenny said...

I LOVE the pictures!! Aren't sweet older siblings such a blessing? I would love to see you sometime and to meet Gracyn!

Sara said...

So glad to see some pictures of Gracyn (love her name, by the way). She seems to favor Carter as a baby. Glad all is well!