I'll give you a clue. Check out the new ticker to the right. :)
I also started my new job today! I was ready for change and boy are we getting some exciting changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
random updates of life in the Goodwin household
6 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! That's so exciting! I bet your parents are really excited. Looking forward to seeing you preggers!
What exciting news!! Many, many congratulations!!
Woo hoo! Congrats to you! That's awesome. My sister is due on Feb. 6...
What's this new job I don't know about?
Very cool! I'm very excited for you! Congrats to you and Matt!
Very exciting!! So happy to hear you have a little one on the way. Hope you are feeling okay......
OH! I'm SOOO behind on my blogging these days...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe I visited with you at church today and had NO CLUE! I'm so excited for you, Matt, and Carter, too. :)
Looks like you had a nice trip recently, too. Like I said, I'm behind on blogging.
Post a Comment