Playing in the Pool
Gardening in my PJs with Granny
Watering flowers (result of gardening with Gran)
Brushing the goats with Lauren at the Knoxville Zoo
Feeding the ducks with Daddy
Playing baseball
Mini-golf with Grandaddy - notice the batting helmet, it's worn at least an hour each day!
Playing at Fort Kid
Look at how dirty I got!
What toddler wouldn't love for a picture like this to be show to future girlfriends!
Hopefully that will catch you up on some of what we have been doing! I can't believe the summer is coming to an end in just a few weeks! I have really been enjoying my time with Carter!

6 comments:
Nice to catch up! I've been wondering what you guys have been up to. I really love that picture of Carter at Fort Kid! Great shot!
LOVED the updates! Glad you are enjoying the time with Carter. Cute pics!
Love the potty shot!!! He is a cutie! What are you teaching next year??
Cute potty shot! How is that going?? Ryan sits on the potty sometimes but nothing has "happened" yet, if you know what I mean!!
Precious pictures girl- looks like you have been busy! I know that you love your time with Carter! I hope potty training goes well, if all else fails, try the Potty Monkey or a Potty Party- we went to great lengths with Cooper since he is a little stubborn :)
I love you dearly, pray for you daily and can't wait to see you!
Wow, it looks like you've had a busy, fun-filled summer. Enjoy your last few weeks at home before the school year gets started!
Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment